Meat or fish, traditional or contemporary, Bofinger will treat you to the full variety of its cuisine and let you choose your own experience. With passion and imagination, our Executive Chef uses the finest seasonal products to execute his recipes.
Our sauerkrautsFrom €25,00 to €89,00
The chef's specialities and quintessential Alsatian dishes have forged the reputation of our brasserie and attest to the unique know-how of the kitchen at Bofinger.
- Sea Sauerkraut:
Smoked haddock, salmon, monkfish, cuttlefish ink quenelle, prawns and steamed potatoes
- ”Best of the Sea” Sauerkraut (for 2)
1 American lobster, scallop and bacon brochettes, haddock, monk fish, fish dumpling in cuttlefish ink, boiled potatoes, horseradish butter
- Traditional Sauerkraut:
Smoked sausage, frankfurter, smoked streaky bacon, salted rib and steamed potatoes
- Bofinger Sauerkraut Royale:
Smoked sausage, frankfurter, smoked streaky bacon,black blood sausage, white sausage, semi-salted hock and steamed potatoes
- Farmer’s Sauerkraut:
Smoked sausage, frankfurter, smoked streaky bacon, salted rib, black blood sausage, white sausage and steamed potatoes
FishesFrom €25,90 to €46,00
The fish specialities offered on our menu are prepared with fresh products of the highest quality.
- Fillet of sea bass roasted on skin, with fresh herb-flavoured potato blini in pearled veal juice
- Griddled king prawns with carnaroli risotto and cream of shellfish soup
- Sole meunière, grilled or steamed, steamed potatoes
- Roasted American Lobster on shell, flambéed in whisky with fried chopped vegetables
MeatsFrom €22,00 to €37,00
Veal, poultry, red meat... All our meats are chosen with care by our chef from a broad range of quality products.
- Charolais beef tartare with French fries and salad of young shoots
- Pan-fried beef fillet, green pepper sauce, gratin dauphinois made with whole milk
- Grilled beef fillet, with green beans, roasted tomato, French fries and béarnaise sauce
- Sweetbread in spicy Banyuls vinegar juice and coarse mashed potatoes with semi-salted butter
- Roasted chicken supreme from Vendée, with sautéed spätzles and Nantua sauce